ONE PACKAGE TO CAPTURE EVERYTHING
All my couples receive…
- Exceptional customer service, from the first email until after delivery of your images. I’m on hand to answer any questions, and share with you my experience of the wedding industry.
- Pre wedding consultation usually via Skype (or coffee and cake if you’re ever passing), before your wedding day to talk through those final details.
- All day coverage – no clock watching and no set limits!
- Individually edited images, no batch editing or presets are used. Each image is given the attention that it deserves and edited with my signature style.
- Secure online web gallery displaying all your images, with free digital downloads for you and your guests.
- Full resolution files with no watermarking available via secure cloud storage, with a print license so you can print the images in your own time.
- All day coverage, from bridal preparations until after the first dance, no clock watching and no time limits.
AFTER YOUR WEDDING DAY…
I know how exciting it is to await your wedding images, and I always aim to get a preview shared within a few days of your wedding day. Your final collection of images is usually available within 6 weeks with a small blog post uploaded shortly afterwards. I also work closely with one of the top UK album and print suppliers, so if you’d rather keep everything in house this can be arranged after the wedding day.
If you are getting married on a weekday or between October and March or don’t require full days coverage, we are able to put together tailor made quotes and packages to suit every need, send us an enquiry through our contact form to see what we can do for you.
THE NEXT STEP?
I’m fortunate enough to be booked up to 18 months in advance, so say hello! Include as many details as possible and I’ll reply as quickly as possible with a quote and some information regarding my photography.