Wedding Photography Pricing
My photography is totally natural, un-posed and unscripted, with the aim of producing a collection of authentic images that beautifully represent your wedding day, nothing awkward or contrived. The photographs are the only thing which become more important and hold more significance over the years, as your memories become more precious. Documentary wedding photography ensures a fluidity to the day and a genuine narrative to your wedding photographs.
All my couples receive the following
- Exceptional customer service, from the first email until after delivery of your images. I’m on hand to answer any questions, and share with you my experience of the wedding industry.
- Pre wedding consultation usually via Skype (or coffee and cake if you’re ever passing), before your wedding day to talk through those final details.
- Individually edited images, no batch editing is used. Each image is given the attention that it deserves and edited with my signature style.
- A full set of colour and black and white images
- Secure online web gallery displaying all your images, with free digital downloads for you and your guests.
- Full resolution files with no watermarking available via secure cloud storage indefinitely, allowing you to download files, share with friends and family, order prints, frames, albums.
WEDDING COLLECTION PRICES
Although I am based in Cornwall, I am fortunate to travel every corner of the UK with wedding photography, and as every wedding is different, I don’t offer a “one size fits all” package. To find out more about my pricing, then please complete the enquiry form on this page with as many details as possible and I’ll get back to you asap!
The following peak season 2019 dates are now available at a reduced fee, to find out more please contact me on the form above.